Orvis "Day on the River"

miyawaki

This Saturday, Aaron Reimer's "Day on the River" will feature the Orvis Helios two-handed rods. We will have all the 11-foot switch rods, weights 5-10; and 13-15' spey rods, weights 7-10. All the switches will be lined with the new Orvis switch lines and be ready to cast single overhead and spey. We will also have the first of the new $400 Access switch rods lined and ready for test flights.

9AM to whenever. Under the Fall City bridge.

Should be a fun day. Come see what it's like to cast the world's lightest two-handed rods.
View attachment 36769
Leland
Orvis Bellevue
425-452-9138

Leland.

Since you are at the mouth of the Raging and a deep slot on the other side you might as well tie on a fly and swing through it. Winter fish are in the upper river.

Dave

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
The weather must have held off there's a pretty good bunch. Would have liked to have been there but couldn't get a ride. Thanks for posting the pictures Leland See you next time,

Steve Call

Leland, it was my first introduction to switch rods. Thank you. Wish I could have stayed longer, but my son (on crutches) wasn't dressed for the outing so we took off early.

Steve

miyawaki

Leland, it was my first introduction to switch rods. Thank you. Wish I could have stayed longer, but my son (on crutches) wasn't dressed for the outing so we took off early.

Steve
Good to see you guys. Glad you had a chance to go through the rod quiver. A couple guys have already taken advantage of the free spey reel deal.

Leland.