Rods/Reels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out the gear inventory to help finance the purchase of an engagement ring. All prices OBO, buyer pays shipping. Paypal is fine, I'll cover Paypal fees.

Sage Z-Axis 5100-4 10' 5 wt. Great condition. Purchased to use as my go to lake stick. No warranty card Sock/tube included. 400

Sage Z-Axis 590-2. 9' 5 wt, 2 piece. Great condition. No warranty card, but I don't believe Sage really cares. I plan to keep 1 of these Z 5 wts. As soon as 1 sells, I will pull the other off the market. I really only have need for 1 of them right now. Sock/tube included. 375

Sage Z-Axis 7100-4. 10' 7 wt 4 piece. Great condition. Cork a little discolored. Great beach rod, steamer rod, high stick nymphing etc. No warranty card. Sock/tube included. 400

TFO 11' 4 wt switch. 4 piece. Sock/tube included. Had this rod for a while now and just haven't gotten around to using it. Threw it a few times with a view lines, but never put in the effort to get it dialed it. 200

Echo Classic 9' 8 wt 4 piece. Has seen use but is still in fine shape. Tube included. 60

Airflow 10' 6/7 wt. 3 piece. I can't remember the model number for this rod, and can't look till I get home tonight. Rod is in great shape except for near one of the ferrules there is a thread wrap that has frayed out. It doesn't affect anything, but its there. Nice medium-fast action. Saltwater safe components. sock/tube. Really is a nice rod- 75

Hardy Uniqua #3. Brand new in box. Bought to use on the 7100, but picked up another reel and never used this one. 100

Ross CLA #4 Seen use on various rods, but no noticeable scratches/scuffs that I can find. With backing, box, neoprene case and warranty card. 150

Nautilus FW 7 and spare spool. Excellent condition. Reel has been sent back to Nautilus to have the drag updated. Box/neoprene cases included. 300.

Entire lot of fly tying material/tools. Too much material to list. Like new Danvise, a couple bobbins, couple scissors, whip finisher, hair stacker. Also have a tying lamp/magnifying glass. Light/glass can be positioned over the vise. Material mostly geared towards trout flies. Lots of hooks, hackles, chenille, maribou, threads, variouis feathers and furs. 275

I will most likely be adding more stuff when I get home tonight. I don't have any pics at the moment, but can use my girlfriends camera if someone needs to see something. I take care of my gear, and will gladly give anyone a 3 day return policy to inspect.

PM me

Nick

Ed Call

Rods/Reels for sale

Nick, congratulations. Wish you did not have to offer those smoking deals on those Z Axis rods. Wish I had the cash. Is that 5100-4 accompanied by a spare tip? That and the 7100 are awesome longer rods.

Rods/Reels for sale

Why yes Ed, as a matter of fact it does have a spare tip. How on earth did you know that, and more to the point how did I forget to mention that? Thanks for keeping me honest!

I'm interested in the fly tying materials / tools. Can you PM me a better idea of the amount of supplies included or e-mail me photo's.

Thanks!
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.