Hohdown, March 19

I must say that 'camping' at Blue Creek doesn't sound so lovely. And one would be pretty much at the whim of finding someone who has a boat to float in, or not have a whole lot of swinging water to share with a ton of others. Plus that river has not been kind to me for some reason.
But that being said, if all the rivers on the OP are gone, then it's better than nothing. Plus there are a couple other options that aren't terribly far away if one wanted to get away from Blue Creek and the combat spey zone and jet sleds. :)
Ive only ever fished it back trolling out of a jet sled. but it was ALWAYS good to me, ha ha.

You guys are driving me crazy. I'm set to leave for the Hoh tomorrow first thing. Now I'm wondering if I have food for 10 days in the rig. Fuck it, I'm going to the Hoh. I'll see you there. Or not.

Im just trying to be a realist about water levels Jeff. Its a lot of money and time to make it out to the peninsula for blown out rivers in a land notorious for rain. A dam controlled flow would be much more conducive to fishing. Don't get me wrong, if the flows and weather look good, the peninsula still gets my vote

Stilly, I know. I'm just really frustrated. Just looked at the 7-day forecast. SHIT. Temps in the 40's day and night. Rain every day.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Ed Call

Stilly, I know. I'm just really frustrated. Just looked at the 7-day forecast. SHIT. Temps in the 40's day and night. Rain every day.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
How is that "It's not about how many posts you have. It's about how you post." thing working out for you?

That post is good. It has a lot of information. (shitty weather) I'm staying on topic. (Hoh/Shitty weather)And I'm imparting my feeling on the subject.(SHITTY)

Good post I say.

Okay, so I'm a little calmer now. Have no idea what I'm doing. But one thing figured out. I won't be heading to the Hoh tomorrow. Going to stick around for a few days and figure this out.

Jeff, i nominate you for a "TEAM RUGGED" patch, not many given out in like say.... 6 years. Very prestigious and well earned they dont come easy... you have the HUNGER!! GO WITH IT, IT WILL FISH.........they move, you move, besides wwjdd=he'd go:)right jd!

Latest posts