Hohdown, March 19

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. I'll contribute tarps and firewood. I'm plannin on bringin the vice and materials to demo some dirties. Would love to see some of you tie up some of the flies I've seen pics of. Always like to pick other tyers brains a bit. I'll call up davey tomorrow and see what that dirtbag is up to. I plan on being the last one to leave the fire and the first one on the river. And I also plan on stickin chrome hogs. My name is sean and I came to party.

Alrighty... I just whipped up a recipe for the "Bacon Bomb Porter." A robust porter with a shload of smoked malt in it. It's like drinking bacon!

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Hmmmmmm, do I have to double up the bacon on the bacon bomb? Add crumbled bacon to the poutine, or even make BACON gravy for the poutine? Hell, kill us all while we're at it. :)

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Pan, bring all that ground elk. I'll use it for sure. My elk hash with poached eggs and cheese over the top has always drawn a crowd. Sure helps with the hangovers the next day (add some extra heat to it usually). :)

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
AT this point, since there's no call, I have the blessings of Lady Lochaber. It's me & the boat & the 8-wt!! And the cigars. And the whisky. Maybe I'll actually learn to play another tune on the squeezebox?