Food for the Hoh Down.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
We are down to a couple days. If you are coming at least give me a headsup if you will have cash for me at Hoh Down. Need to have a semi accurate count for buying up supplies. We're climbing into the 30+ range so factoring food is key. I will buyup so many extra meals but can't afford to buy up 10-15 extra meals on speculation.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I'll be there Thursday St Pattys day. Dinner that night will be 1st meal. Haven't decided menu 4 that night. Not sure if I'll go corned beef and cabbage route yet.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Jerry, I'm really hoping to come out, but can't commit 100% right now. I will bring cash if I do make it out, and am hoping to be out there Thursday through Sunday. May even leave Wednesday evening..

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
BTW, thought I'd explain why I'm debating on the corned beef and cabbage. I don't make it alot, and really don't want to do one in camp if I'm not proficient at it. Yeah, I could buy a premade one and toss into a pot like most. But hey, I'm not that way. ;) I may do a stew with the fixins though. :) I'll surprise you all hows about that? :)