Swap meat chuckers delight

JS

I honestly wont be bummed if I get some of my own back. What I have seen looks sick though, too bad we have some no shows.

JS

That is actually pretty funny. When you are pleased with your product, that is all that really matters!
For sure Mike. In no way was that to sound conceded, I just had the chance to fish one of the flies that I designed for this swap two weekends ago on the Yak and it fished really well. Im stoked to show some big browns my meat this spring :rofl: (haha, thats what she said)

Pelhament

I like tacos.
Mine just got returned for not enough postage... My bad I didn't realize that they were as heavy as they were. If you want I can get them back in the mail today, or if its going to take to long I can apologetically back out.

mike doughty

Honorary Member
Mine just got returned for not enough postage... My bad I didn't realize that they were as heavy as they were. If you want I can get them back in the mail today, or if its going to take to long I can apologetically back out.
re-send with no worries. just waiting to hear from jergens

Ed Call

Your gonna have to call that Jergens cat. He's out in fishville and not too close to a computer most days. I got a sneak peek at them a week or so ago...Jergens chucks meat.

Ed Call

Mike, hold Jergens' hostage by sending his to me...If he does not meet me for another beer while I'm out there fishing then I'll send him to his house in MT!

Pelhament

I like tacos.
Sorry forgot to post an update. I took my package into the post office to make sure I had the correct postage this time. The lady at the counter told me that they will arrive Saturday.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
yeah, sorry about the delay boys. Mine went out thursday, should have them in Utardia today, monday at the latest.

Joe