Sfr: Legendary Steelhead Pic Photoshop Thread

Untitled 2.png

A lot of people ask if we would recommend Dr. BoBo having just had our first little girl. I tell people that while he was a bit intense, he got the job done. I don't agree with his 'less clothing = more sanitization' moto but my wife did seem at ease not being the only one topless. Unfortunately I don't have his contact info though...to be honest we didn't know him before he just ran in, held her up for a photo opp, and then ran out. Nice guy though.

It's a long story but I just got back from a trip around the internet that started from this thread. It ended abruptly at urbandictionary.com.

FWIW, they list seven definitions for "Bobo". Now, I know that a person's name is a different thing than the definition of a word with the same spelling on an internet dictionary site. I get that.

But in a weird convergence of nearly parallel universe kind of way, I thought the first definition was pretty funny, and a little frightening in a way that ended my odyssey and brought back here where I started. I could tell there was serious danger ahead if I went any further down the path I was traveling.

Here is definition #1 for "Bobo" per the link above:

1. bobo

A Korean dude who muds like a maniac and farts uncontrollably.
Dude, Eric is such a bobo these days.

Yeah, I thought the ethic modifier added nothing to the phrase. If the definition had been derived from Korean slang, then I get it.

That said, can a person be exposed to the phrase, "A dude that muds like a maniac and farts uncontrollably" and not be permanently changed? How do you ever go back to being who you were before you read that?

Myself, I developed six pack abs and a very sore tummy after reading it just a few times. Transformational stuff!

Latest posts