Swap Steelhead Jig Swap. Oh No's!

Ringlee

Doesn't care how you fish Moderator
Can you cast these on a fly rod or are we going 1/4oz style? I would be interested if it isn't the 1/4 oz variety

I have some jig hooks ive ment to bust out for awhile, this is just the ticket.
no scent for me tho!
I only pull that shit out on the Klickitat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JesseC

Size is up to you. 1/16 preferred for sure.

But don't freak out if you have something different. It'll work out

PS - because of the dirty nature of this swap I'm thinking about not posting pictures of the final swap. What do you guys think?

Ed Call

If it is dirty and you don't post pictures then you are admitting that it is wrong. Posting pictures is just a way of sharing with the community that has shared with you. Ultimately your choice.

JesseC

Ed - I think not posting pictures makes it more alluring - that way you have to join us on the dark side.

At the end of the day it's your call though ;)

JesseC

Looks like we're full! We have 11 tiers!

We'll go under the radar on this swap because we want to be absolutely respectful to all the WFF members who might find this swap objectionable, insulting, offensive, and unsportsmanlike. Given their virgin pure hearts, we won't post pictures of our ties as to violate their purity. This is the polite and courteous thing to do.

Looking forward to getting some packages in the mail and seeing some serious creativity here. This is going to be an awesome swap :) Hmmmm, now I just have to figure out how to tie a clear tube off a jig head to simulate an egg and a cluster free floating....

Latest posts