Swap Steelhead Jig Swap. Oh No's!

tediousthumper

Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin
JUst because I'm a round head fiend I thought I should input a thought, I noticed some of you are talking about painting your heads. And if you havn't yet you should try powder coating instead. Its simple easy and can be done with no extra tools needed. Pro-tec has a huge selection of cheap powder coat paint for jig heads.
And Blake your round heads look like hatchery fish killers

JesseC

JUst because I'm a round head fiend I thought I should input a thought, I noticed some of you are talking about painting your heads. And if you havn't yet you should try powder coating instead. Its simple easy and can be done with no extra tools needed. Pro-tec has a huge selection of cheap powder coat paint for jig heads.
And Blake your round heads look like hatchery fish killers
Thad - I cried a little bit when you didn't jump on this swap!

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
Dammmmmmitttttt. Way too late to the party. I laughed my ass off. Do you guys send them in a plain brown wrapper? Hide them under the mattress? Do your wives/GFs know? Are you sure the jigs are over 18?

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
It's been brought to my attention that this site doesn't condone nudity, but doesn't shy from it either, therefore, I must reveal the "TomBeeStewDee".

Please, before scrolling down, send your wife and children out of the room and make sure you haven't recently ingested anything.

Part of the fleet ready to FSU!

Latest posts