Lone Lake Sunday 1/30/2011

sitting here in greenhouse managment class, so bored that the only worthy thing i can do is make some poor drawings of fish and think to myself how this trip will be on sunday.

fishing is always on my mind.

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
All who head out on the 30th, keep an eye out for the bait chucker in the blue truck. He isn't even subtle about it. Make sure you at least have the poaching hotline.

MB

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Or all together you could approach him and make it ever so subtle that you do not appreciate his presence. Then the hotline and the police.

Ira..

the cookie selection for tomorrow is pretty damn good if I may say so myself. Chocolate stuffed sugar cookie and a chocolate caramel waffer. they turned out great. Both will be in the back of my truck (toyota tacoma... black) so feel free to help yourselves.

the cookie selection for tomorrow is pretty damn good if I may say so myself. Chocolate stuffed sugar cookie and a chocolate caramel waffer. they turned out great. Both will be in the back of my truck (toyota tacoma... black) so feel free to help yourselves.
I'll be there....if I can figure out a better way to get the pontoon on the truck I'll fish.

Jeff Dodd

I didn't find the winnning combination today TM, but the fish I did catch were full of fight and leaping. It was a cold day to fish today, gloves AND hat kinda day.

2 of the fish I landed came on Islaners camo carey! Thanks Steve

Jeff

on the 29th the fish I got all came in w/o a fight which I figured was due to the cold temps. Yesterday was cool and misty rain I had on my down jacket under my patagonia wading coat stayed warm.

even though i only got a bite there at the end, i still had one of the greatest trips. met a lot of nice new guys from the board here..thanks for all the socialization fellas!

Latest posts