Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Lone Lake Sunday 1/30/2011

4K views 61 replies 16 participants last post by  Chef 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentleman.... to close January 2011... I think it's only right to do the same that we did at the beginging of this month.... with a little trip to Lone.

Loren (silverbullet) and I have decided to meet up at Lone on Sunday the 30th. I will of course... be brining some treats...yummmmy!

Anyone Game??????????????

#5 ·
Hey Chef, You may have quite a few WFF "guest viewers" there as well if the weather is good. This last weekend I overheard someone ask if there was a group outing taking place, as there were so many fishers. The answer was "No, but there have been great reports on that WFF web site."

I realize there are pros and cons to modifying the way I personally post reports, but this experience has indeed influenced me. I would like to say, the more the merrier, at least to a point. I kind of like the idea Luke brought forward, where there was a sub-forum for registered members, but that brings forward another set of issues and policies the Site Administrator would have to deal with.

I also have to personally consider, that more detailed reports have provided the necessary interest leading me to new places and friends. A dilemma I guess.

#6 ·
Gregg: I would agree with you. I learned a long time ago from Chefs I have worked with that you shouldnt take anything to the grave. Be willing to share, help, and teach others because more then likely, we have all needed help one time or another. And to be honest, a lot of lakes are no seceret at all. And if you want to fish alone, just dont post up an invite.

I guess it depends on why you fish. For me, its fun, exciting, thrilling, great to talk and meet with people, great to learn and hopefully catch fish and if not, it doesnt matter. :)

#9 ·
I've fished Lone for a lot of years and to be honest with you it is great to see more guys out there because more guys equals more knowledge for me as well, which equals more fish for me. Granted I'm bound to give up just as much as I get in. No biggie though, I'm happy to share.

Ira..

#25 ·
the cookie selection for tomorrow is pretty damn good if I may say so myself. Chocolate stuffed sugar cookie and a chocolate caramel waffer. they turned out great. Both will be in the back of my truck (toyota tacoma... black) so feel free to help yourselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.