Metal Yard Art

hello all,

i am highly involved with welding at my school. i make a lot of different things, but i want to start selling my own yard art. i gotta try and sell as much as i can before the school year is over. this is quality art and it will be cheaper than store purchased metal art. will get back to this later.

thanks!

LJ

EDIT: here are the prices

Prices:

for 12" designs, $40 with no heat coloring
for 18" designs, $50 with no heat coloring
for 24" desgins, $60 with no heat coloring

for heat coloring please talk to me about it.

please e-mail me about these and/or questions at--

[email protected]

Rick Todd

I would be interested in fly fishing related welded art. I'm building a place in Winthrop on Big Twin Lake and we really like metal outdoor art-the rustier the better! Rick

Rick, if your place was alittle farther south lets say in grant county, you would be required to start off with at least two old cars, a bathtub, washer/dryer combo etc.

Rick Todd

Rick, if your place was alittle farther south lets say in grant county, you would be required to start off with at least two old cars, a bathtub, washer/dryer combo etc.
:thumb: Jim-we did actually buy a 76 Chev pick up that we leave over there, so I already have one old car! (at least it works!) Rick

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
SB32:

There is a garden art store up on 85th, thay have a lot of stuff there, you might swing by, check them out and see if they would be interested.

Rick - There is a company in Ellensburg that does lazer cut on metal plate. Check our www.jdubs.com

They cut a 20+ panel for mounting in my carport.

Rick Todd

SB32:

There is a garden art store up on 85th, thay have a lot of stuff there, you might swing by, check them out and see if they would be interested.

Rick - There is a company in Ellensburg that does lazer cut on metal plate. Check our www.jdubs.com

They cut a 20+ panel for mounting in my carport.
Thanks Scott-I've been by that place many times. If silverbullet can come up with something I like, I would like to support a poor starving student! Rick

Thanks Scott-I've been by that place many times. If silverbullet can come up with something I like, I would like to support a poor starving student! Rick
please share ideas. i don't know what you like.. so feel free to share. and i'm sure you'll save money by buying from me and it will be better quiality. might not be as inticate, but i'll try.

Thanks!

LJ

Salmo_g

Silverbullet32 wrote, ". . . and i feel that this is an easy way to make some fast cash. this is quality art . . ."

IMO an easy way to make fast cash is mutually exclusive of quality art. Sorry.

Sg

Latest posts