Swap SPRING SKWALA SWAP

Clarki

I'd rather be reading water
I received Mike's ties yesterday. Top notch Mike!

I'll hopefully post a picture of a big yak bow with your fly in its mouth.

So, my plans have changed a bit for Saturday. I am going to be floating the river of Friday, then heading back to the Cle Elum area (Golf Course Rd.) and will be going to the fall river for Spey casting practice on Saturday morning. Kelvin, what time will you be going past the Cle Elum area on Friday or Saturday? Maybe we could meet up somewhere other than the river.

Dan

kelvin

my flys can back so I need to send them again

DId anyone make it up fishing other than me
I snnowed like hell but we still managed to get a few trout on Nymphs
and a couple of raises to drys

Clarki

At this point I have only received flies from Mike Wilson. I am still waiting for Kelvin's and Wabowman's. Please let me know when you plan on sending them so that I can distribute them accordingly. Please check your inbox for my address, as I sent it out about 2 weeks ago. If you accidentally deleted it, PM me and I will send it again.

Thanks, Dan.

I will post my Yak report of Friday soon!

WABOWMAN

I was under the impretion that we were going to meet at reds on sat morning.I will send them out on tue.Saterday fishing sucked!!!!!!!water turnd to mud after the storm friday night.

kelvin

View attachment 40190 View attachment 40187 View attachment 40188 View attachment 40189 View attachment 40186 there was diffinetley a disconnect somewhere in communication

I fished Friday caught a couple little scrappers
even had some rises to dries late in the afternoon
Weather could not have been much worst but got a little better in the afternoon

got off the water just in time to have dinner before ending up right behind the 13 car pile up on the passs sat there 40 minutes and it snowed six inches in that short period of time

anyway putting my flies in the mail today

Clarki

Thanks for the updates and communication guys. I will look for both of your ties later on this week and will hopefully have everything in the mail by Friday.

Dan

Latest posts