What kit do you recomend?

JS

Hey all, I am in the market for a complete kit for building rods. I am looking to build spey rods in particular, if that makes any difference at all. So what would you recomend to a guy with 200 or so to blow on a kit? I have seen one on the anglers workshop website, looks legit, but who knows.......

JS

Oh, and if you personally have an outfit that you want to get rid of, I would be interested in that as well.

Not sure about kits but I was in Patricks fly shop the other day and they have a great selection in stock of everything you need. good luck I hope to build a spey rod some day as well.

No man, it,s just the one I bought and can vouch for. I also contacted them when deciding and they did not try to sell me on it. I have used it to build one rod so far and have plenty of supplies for atleast eight more so, for the price I thought is was a bargain. I also did not purchase from them directly, I got it from a dealer. Good kit for the money. I am sure there are other kits, and by all means check around. Look locally, check internet or make your own. Just advising from personal experience. Not trying to promote

Latest posts