Swap Humpty Dumpty Swap

Yikes, I just remembered I forgot toe tags. When Loren distributes the flies I'll post my recipe so those who might want it will have access.
It's a very effective pattern.

would someone explain to me ..if the theme of this swap says...humpty dumpty..assuming it means that fly of history, then why would the flies in this swap be anything other than that style of fly...
..second if you don't mind as well..would the host of the swap put up pics of the flies [with the tier's name next to them] for all to see what the members missed out on?

..sorry for the questions gents but I'd like to join a future swap but just like to get things cleared up before bouncing in..................AW

would someone explain to me ..if the theme of this swap says...humpty dumpty..assuming it means that fly of history, then why would the flies in this swap be anything other than that style of fly...
..second if you don't mind as well..would the host of the swap put up pics of the flies [with the tier's name next to them] for all to see what the members missed out on?

..sorry for the questions gents but I'd like to join a future swap but just like to get things cleared up before bouncing in..................AW
Humpty dumpty is referring (however vague it may be) to pink salmon, aka "humpies."

I will be posting pics, but not with everyone's name tag perfectly clear.

"would the host of the swap put up pics of the flies [with the tier's name next to them] for all to see what the members missed out on?"

hedburner

Couldn't find the temple dog hair I needed for the clousers that I wanted to tie, so I did a little experimenting and came up with a skating type fly. Might be fun to get them to hit a fly on top.