Pass Lake 3/30?

Ed Call

I'm going to get at least one more outing out of my fishing license. Heading to Pass Lake tomorrow. Company weclome. I've never been, but I've read a little bit about it on the interwebs. I'll be in my Scadden Assault probably looking like the guy that knows not what he is doing.

Ed Call

Yes and Yes. Remember, I consider my self an emerging angler...I'm willing to try just about anything so that I can decide what works for me. No sense in putting foolish restrictions on myself right now. I can tell you I'll have no barbs, no bait and no motor.

Shit. Well I would go but I already skipped yesterday. Totally forgot that March is almsot over. Now I need new tabs on my boat and a Fresh/Salt Combo :/

FML

Ed Call

No barbs, no bait, no explosives, no gill nets...come on man. Might bring my sleeping pad and bag and crash if the fishing is good and I feel like fishing on Thursday too. I'm on vacation.

No barbs, no bait, no explosives, no gill nets...come on man. Might bring my sleeping pad and bag and crash if the fishing is good and I feel like fishing on Thursday too. I'm on vacation.
Don't get raped by the Pass Lake Demons that posess first timers at Pass. You might actually want your gill net.

Ed: I would love to go but I cant seem to cast all the way from Jersey. Just got in last night. Interview is today. Good luck out there today!

Latest posts