2 Screw Hardy Zenith fly reel in blue & cream Hardy pouch, Excellent Condtion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 screw Hardy Zenith fly reel in cream and blue hardy case/pouch in excellent condition with dacron backing.
Purchased in October 2000 for my fly reel collection. Minor boat boat rash.
Functionally near perfect.

$240

Pictures available on flickr under simpleinterest43 site name.

A great classic Hardy fly reel with the click in and click out sound of twin pawls that will perfectly fit a switch or spey rod at 8 oz. They will hear you play that steelie or atlantic.

mo305.

I also have listed on wff a BOGDAN 300M (circa 1962, sr # 62-102) never used, classic gold and black multiplier spey fly reel. NOW SOLD
Recently sold reels/spools from my fly reel collection to wffers from posts on this site: yoda, speyfly, draggerman, boboo_3, etslater and also sold 26 other fly reels since February on ebay under simpleinterest.

simpleinterest 360 840 6012

Hi Randall
The Hardy Zenith, a Hardy Lightweight flyreel, sold in Bob Mariotts 2002 Catalog for $260 new with manufacturers capacity at of wf9F plus 80 yards of 18 # dacron. Diameter of 3 3/8 with 1 1/8 inch width. My reel with dacron backing scaled out at 8 oz. In the 2002-3 WW Doak catalog it is listed at 6.25 oz stripped.

Just for information I had a SA mastery steelhead line 105 ft wf8 +150yds of 20lb dacron backing on my zenith and had room for more backing

Status
Not open for further replies.