Quick Coffeepot Report

Spent Saturday and Sunday at Coffeepot. Saturday the wind howled and everyone was off the water by 4 PM. The couple of guys I talked to had caught a few fish on really big, olive buggers (4 inches or so) in really deep water off the cliffs. I took a couple on black buggers in shallower water. Don't know how the "miders" did. Sunday found a dozen fish on the flats. Nothing large but nice, hard fighting fish. Bait fish pattern on type III sinker. Miders looked like they were doing better. Nice lake if the wind stays down but a long 4 hour drive if it doesn't! Anybody been to Sprague? Should be about time. Warren

ribka

On my list this year. Sprague is too. I hear Sprague is fishing well. Last year Sprague put out some nice fish.
Thanks for the report

Nice video Paul. A triple, makes me want to head up there if the fishing is that good. However, I don't know if we can tolerate the UW hats on our eastern Washington waters.

Wayne

yellowlab

Nice video Paul. A triple, makes me want to head up there if the fishing is that good. However, I don't know if we can tolerate the UW hats on our eastern Washington waters.

Wayne
Thats all Mr. Spier, Im a Colorado guy, and Jeff is a Cal guy, so there is no rivalry here, we just like to fish hard.

Warren, I was one of the guys you talked to at the launch. Don't listen to any of these buckwheats!! because it's my lake. We carved our initials into all the fish we catch there, and I know one day my buddy & I landed 50 fish there a couple of weeks ago. The day you were there we only carved our initials into a bakers dozen. My point being it's my lake. I want all you bastards to catch a bunch of fish just not on my lake.