I've been bored lately...what have you been tying?

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Steve I'm that bored but I'm still unpacking and don't have all my stuff at my room yet so where do I start? Another Dr. viisit tomorrow so I can get results of tests and further instructions. I'm always needing to get stuff but my trips to the storage are few and far between. We're getting things done in other areas though and having some fun with the grand kids I get to see sofar. I've got to get the camp gear all found and the fishing gear ready by the 7th so I don't have to waste a day before we can load for the Deschutes when we get back from up your way. I don't mind being lazy but I want to be lazy on the river not at home. I'll drop by if I can while I'm there. Take care

G

golfman65

Golf, I'm really digging that intruder style tube; 3rd row down and last fly if youy start from left. Since I like it, I want one. Perhaps you'll get a special treat in return. :thumb:
the purple and orange one? Send me your address..i'll send you one and the components to tie one as well..

Man I wish I had something to use skaters for soon...gonna have to start tying some of those up too...anyone tie a "titanic"...I can't get the foam boat bottom to work..so interested as it's become my searching fly..

I love those wing flies..but am completely frustrated tying them..my feather wings just never turn out worth a shit...all thumbs I'm afraid..

G

golfman65

Cool, on it's way..

Stew. D don't know anything about tying flies cause this is all he's got..