Swap Get Preped - Saltwater Coho Fly Swap

Larry- I was just taking the piss in my last post; put me down for either small pink squid or a synthetic clouser. I'm more confident in the clouser, and more likely to fish it, but you mentioned no clousers to it's your call.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Larry- I was just taking the piss in my last post; put me down for either small pink squid or a synthetic clouser. I'm more confident in the clouser, and more likely to fish it, but you mentioned no clousers to it's your call.
OK. Gottcha! Tie something that catches Coho. We won't let you in unless you can guarantee that!

Ed Call

Larry, I can't take it any more. I've not tied a single fly since taking my new job. I'm in. No idea what I'll tie, but I'll come up with something. I think I'll tie up a popper. Not as awesome as Leland's, but I'll give it a go.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Larry, I can't take it any more. I've not tied a single fly since taking my new job. I'm in. No idea what I'll tie, but I'll come up with something. I think I'll tie up a popper. Not as awesome as Leland's, but I'll give it a go.
Great Ed! Certainly would look forward to a popper! I haven't decided yet. You're on the list!

Right on James! I'll add you to the list. Been wanting to get out fishing with you. I can't this Monday/Tuesday, but the following week we should go do it. PM me and we'll set it up.
We'll definitely set something up for the following week. I'm doing some recon today and Monday and I'll see if I can't find a spot or two that proves worthwhile.

Latest posts