going fishing

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
I think I am going fishing. I know what fish I want to catch. I pretty much know what river I am going to fish. I also know basically where the fish will be. I know which rod I am going to use. I have a reel for the rod. I also have a couple of lines I think will work for where I will be fishing and what I am fishing for. I have a couple boxes of flies that have worked in the past. I am going to be fishing from a boat which has worked for this type of fishing before. I have a camera that will work for taking pictures if I catch any fish. Since I am fishing from a boat I don’t need waders or boots. I have a rain coat that worked the last I was in the rain. I will be making a lunch to take along and have the cold beverage of my choice. I will be fishing in a section of the river that is open according to WDFW fishing regulations and the fish I want to catch is legal to fish for in the section of river I will be fishing.

Have I forgotten anything?
just be sure to have fun!
iagree

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
If your going to your local river, better have boat fenders and lots of them,theres a never ending boat show on the river. You will need a valet to park your truck for you as parking is hard to find, But most of all a bag of HOT PINK UV GLOW WING BOBBERS and 4oz leads or wells spoons

Ed Call

A bottle of water and some guy named Wayne. Cooler temps mislead and you can dehydrate and lose the stoke of a good time. Everything is better with a friend, and for some reason Wayne tolerates your antisocial disposition!