Washington we have a problem ( wolf attack )

Flyborg

I wish people here would use the spell checker. Some of these words are kind of hard to decipher.

On the other hand, most wolves don't usually attack humans unless there is something wrong with the animal. That one doesn't look like there was too many things wrong with it.
Dun spellchecked.

JS

But Derek has a point - "a few feet away" in the head with a .44 mag. Looks pretty tidy in the pic.
Right? I have seen the entry/exit of a .44 mag before......and especially a dome shot.....seems like part of that dogs cap should be dangling from it's head.

headstrong1

youngish old guy
Maybe the media hasn't reported it because the "facts" are murky to say the least. It is a well known fact that most dyed in the wool Idahoan elk hunters resent the wolves tremendously and have been praying for an attack on humans to justify a legal route to extermination.

Derek Young

Emerging Rivers Guide Services
It wasn't my intent to debate that sort of thing. I was only commenting on the vocabulary aspect.

If it was your intent to debate that issue, you should have gotten more to the point straight away rather than beating around the bush with it.
There's quite a difference between being "attacked" by a wild animal, and being "charged" by one. Being no expert on wolf behavior, one could assume that an animal that close had intent. However, not seeing a scratch on that woman, and a very clean kill, IMHO, this is just anti-wolf propaganda strung along to get just these type of responses.

And what fun would it be if I just got to my point, Josh? :thumb:

I wish people here would use the spell checker. Some of these words are kind of hard to decipher.

On the other hand, most Wolfs don't usually attack humans unless there is something wrong with the animal. That one doesn't look like there was to many things wrong with it.
I wish people would use the grammar checker as well.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Here in Montana, A guy got a ticket for shooting a Grizzly bear. The bear was attacking his hunting buddy. But the game department said it was still against the law. But in the process of shooting the bear he also killed his buddy.

The moral here is to just let the bear kill his friend. And let the bear go.

Here in Montana I guy got a ticket for shooting a Grizzly bear. The bear was attacking his hunting buddy. But the game department said it was still against the law. But in the process of shooting the bear he also killed his buddy.

The moral here is to just let the bear kill his friend. And let the bear go.
Old Man you got the story all twisted. The guy was hunting black bear. He shot a grizzly, and watched it walk into the brush, waited the appropriate amount of time for a kill shot and when they approached, the bear attacked his buddy, The bear was wounded. he then shot his buddy whilst trying to finish the bear off that he illegally shot. and its also an endangered species, and they were in a grizzly bear recovery area. I dont know much about bears, but If I was a black bear, I wouldnt hang out where there are prlly some grizzleys around

Latest posts