Washington we have a problem ( wolf attack )

mgamby

she sure has a nice "hero shot" for just being attacked.... she is one tough momma.

If it was me....... I would have changed my drawers after... and I would have left, sobbing.... never stepping foot in the woods again....

Actually, it was my dog... I low-holed her, while swinging for steel on the deschutes... she beat me up, shot my dog, and took a picture of it.

Kerry, I was thinking along the same lines. Come face to face while with the competition while elk hunting, pull the piece and take him out. Then use the attack story as justification. Who knows what happened but it seems a lot more plausible than the original story.

I wonder how many sheep/cattle ranchers will get 'attacked' and shoot wolves as the population increases.

Jezzus the correctness police are all over this thread. I think she shoot the wolf then made up the story about it charging.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Try to see the whole picture here. there are now Wolves in the cascades close to were we fish so use cation that is what it has to with fishing
There is griz up there also and blacks and cougs and tweakers and pot growers and people hunting with high powered rifles that should not be. The woods are a scary and dangerous place.

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
Washington; this thread is all about Hysteria...

Please be aware that I'm not singling anyone out here, but I think somebody's Grandma read them a few too many "Grimm's Fairy Tales" when they were a kid.

Maybe we all better start packin' wolf spray, bear spray, 44 magnum revolvers and grenades. You never know what you're gonna find out there, so best be prepared - or better yet stay indoors...

JS

Washington; this thread is all about Hysteria...

Please be aware that I'm not singling anyone out here, but I think somebody's Grandma read them a few too many "Grimm's Fairy Tales" when they were a kid.

Maybe we all better start packin' wolf spray, bear spray, 44 magnum revolvers and grenades. You never know what you're gonna find out there, so best be prepared - or better yet stay indoors...
iagree

Stay indoors or you may run into this.......

View attachment 44723

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Old Man you got the story all twisted. The guy was hunting black bear. He shot a grizzly, and watched it walk into the brush, waited the appropriate amount of time for a kill shot and when they approached, the bear attacked his buddy, The bear was wounded. he then shot his buddy whilst trying to finish the bear off that he illegally shot. and its also an endangered species, and they were in a grizzly bear recovery area. I dont know much about bears, but If I was a black bear, I wouldnt hang out where there are prlly some grizzleys around
I didn't say what they were hunting. I just said they were hunting.