Swap Historic Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Pattern Faceto Face Swap

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Kelvin,

Yes I will be mailing my flies in. I am so..........o disappointed I can't make it, to meet the guys I haven't met. My weekends are eaten up now, temporarily that is. No! I am not giving up my historic flies! You can give them to Ron McNeal, as he will deliver them to me.

kelvin

there are going to be good

Preston has generiously offer to do a presention on the life cycle of a Sea Run Cutthroat
should be great

Steve we need your address and list of what else besides flies you want us to bring

Smalma

Kevin -
I agree it should be a great time! How many flies do we each need to bring? 12?

Can bring some smoked kokanee for snacking

Curt

Dale Dennis

Formally Double-D
Looking forward to the Face to Face and your smoked Kokanee Curt. Unless I missed it I’m assuming Steve will PM us for an address and a time to meet.

Steve Rohrbach

Puget Sound Fly Fisher
Guys, I am really excited. Start time is around 4PM.

Address: Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle
4111 Woodlawn Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103

I will have dinner with BBQ Brisket Sandwiches, Baked Beans and Cole Slaw. Beer will be available on tap. I will have bottled water. Appetizers, munchies are welcome. Curt, the smoked Kokanee sounds awesome. If you enjoy wine, feel free to bring a bottle.

Looking forward to Preston talking about SRC. Feel free to bring your vise and some materials. We have some room to tie if you feel inspired.

Jimmy is bringing containers for the flies. Anyone who feels like taking some photos of the flies, please bring your camera.

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

kelvin

Guys, I am really excited. Start time is around 4PM.

Address: Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle
4111 Woodlawn Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103

I will have dinner with BBQ Brisket Sandwiches, Baked Beans and Cole Slaw. Beer will be available on tap. I will have bottled water. Appetizers, munchies are welcome. Curt, the smoked Kokanee sounds awesome. If you enjoy wine, feel free to bring a bottle.

Looking forward to Preston talking about SRC. Feel free to bring your vise and some materials. We have some room to tie if you feel inspired.

Jimmy is bringing containers for the flies. Anyone who feels like taking some photos of the flies, please bring your camera.

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I am bringing some food too

Dale Dennis

Formally Double-D
Thanks Steve, wow BBQ brisket, smoked Kokanee and beer this is turning into quite a Fly Swap. Time permitting I could demo a flatwing sandlance.

Steve Rohrbach

Puget Sound Fly Fisher
There is no time limit to this get together. Please plan on the demo Dale. That will be a great addition to the evening.

Larry, it is great to see passion overcome fiscal considerations. Thrilled that you will be able to attend.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Steve

Dale that flatwing looks awesome, please break it down on Saturday... I getting more and more interested in flatwings thanks to Steve, Kelvin and yourself.

Larry, glad you back in! Looking forward to Saturday.

Steve

Steve Rohrbach

Puget Sound Fly Fisher
Richard, you have to match the hatch. After seeing Larry's Fried Oysters I knew there was another chance of getting him here.

Look forward to meeting you bud.

Steve