Swap Tie your favorite fly

Rob Ast

I'm tying up the afore-mentioned peacock and starling. They are pretty simple, but will be well tied. If anyone feels said offering is not sufficient I would be happy to double up with this or another soft hackle (flymph maybe).

Rob Ast

Alright, got in the tying mood and whipped out 10 peacock and starling (sz 16) and 10 flymphs in the GRHE vein (sz 10). Need a mailing address.

Chad Lewis

NEVER wonder what to do with your free time
Okay, address has been sent to everyone who's requested. I screwed up and sent Rob the wrong zip code, so we'll see where his flies end up. I apologize ahead of time for any delay this might cause, and for any extra that Rob might have to do. I owe beer....

Chad Lewis

NEVER wonder what to do with your free time
Starting to get a few flies rolling in. Looking good! Rob, your flies did make it to the house.

I haven't been quite as "on top" of this as I'd like to be. A lot of irons in the fire lately. If I've missed getting the address to anyone, please let me know.

Chad et. al - I apologize for the delay, but I received my flies back in the mail upon returning from a Bitterroot trip yesterday. It appears that the local shipper put the return address on the outside...I'll correct it and resend today. Funny thing is that the package went to SLC and Pocatello prior to arriving in my mail box...