Contest for Free Tickets to The International Fly Fishing Film Festival in Portland

IF4

ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE PORTLAND SCREENING BY REPLYING TO THIS POST

What You Win: Two free tickets to the International Fly Fishing Film Festival - IF4 in Portland

Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
Doors open: 5:00pm. Showtime: 6:00pm
Venue: The Bagdad Theater

Tickets: $10 - Advance, $15 - Door

Discount Tickets can be purchased in advance through the IF4 Online Box Office and are also available at the following fly shops:

• Royal Treatment Fly Fishing
• Caddis Fly Angling Shop
• The Fly Fishing Shop

Drawing to be held March 19th. Enter by replying to this thread.

tediousthumper

Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin
Contest for Free Tickets to The International Fly Fishing Film Festival in Portla

I'm in

WABOWMAN

Contest for Free Tickets to The International Fly Fishing Film Festival in Portla

Im in too!

jeff bandy

Make my day

I'll through my hat in.

Tracy Lauricella

Sounds like an interesting event. Free tickets would be nice. :)

Paul_

In!

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon

emu-bird.jpg

TonyZ

I'd love to see the electronic hat you pull the winner from, put my name in there!

IF4

Congratulations to WABOWMAN (PM Sent) - winner of a pair of tickets to the IF4 screening in Portland on the 31st! Evan Burck needs an honorable mention and a set of tickets (PM Sent) for posting the hilarious picture.

Congratulations guys - see you at the end of the month!

Steve Vaughn

WFF Premium
Congratulations to WABOWMAN (PM Sent) - winner of a pair of tickets to the IF4 screening in Portland on the 31st! Evan Burck needs an honorable mention and a set of tickets (PM Sent) for posting the hilarious picture.

Congratulations guys - see you at the end of the month!
+1 for Evan.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts