Swap Bass fly swap

Etamaman

Those look like some nice flies. I can't wait to see what the bass think of them. I will probably need to tie up a couple prior to hitting the water to make sure I will have your pattern as a reference.

You will definitely need a larger box than an Altoid tin. Not exactly sure what the other guys are tying, but the Divers I tied will not fit in the larger Altiod yin. The collar will get crushed. June 15th can't get here soon enough. I am hoping my home waters will turning on by then. It has been a slow spring up to now.

Shawn

Etamaman

Those look like some nice flies. I can't wait to see what the bass think of them. I will probably need to tie up a couple prior to hitting the water to make sure I will have your pattern as a reference.

You will definitely need a larger box than an Altoid tin. Not exactly sure what the other guys are tying, but the Divers I tied will not fit in the larger Altiod yin. The collar will get crushed. June 15th can't get here soon enough. I am hoping my home waters will turning on by then. It has been a slow spring up to now.

Shawn
Thanks Shawn. I added a recipe to the photo post above also. Just in case you wanted to get a jump start. ;)

Etamaman~
Got them yesterday- nicely done!

From what i've got, we've got a great quality swap going.
Thanks,
Ben
Thanks. Good to hear they made it. I was starting to doubt the postage amount. I put extra postage on the SASE because I was not sure if anyone was tying some heavier flies.

With the rain upon us its time to hit the vise.
Just a reminder bass bugs are due on the 15th!
The bugs sent in are looking great.
Thanks for participating,
Ben

Guys, sorry for the hold up, its my fault. I had to make a last minute trip over seas and i contacted Ben offering to withdraw, but he said he would push the deadline back four days for me. The flies are on route as i write this, priority mail.

Here's what i sent

Latest posts