NFR Suspected murderer "may be hiding outdoors" near North Bend

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
The article says "person of interest"...not even a warrant for his arrest. I know the old adage, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...", but he is innocent until proven guilty.

Lugan

Joe Streamer
The article says "person of interest"...not even a warrant for his arrest. I know the old adage, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...", but he is innocent until proven guilty.
That's true. The man is missing, but for example it's possible another person committed the murders and set the fire, while kidnapping the missing man. Still probably a good idea to be super careful.

They better search the MF Sno, there were some crazy looking mofo's up there this past weekend...lol...thought I saw a dude that resembled him staring at me crazy O_O I thought shit if I come up here again I'm packing more than a lunch!!

thinking a smart Detective my be able to check his computer, he may be a member of a forum or two and blog about his favorite hiking areas, might have even been on here for all we know talking about high mountain lakes, yaaaaaaa....never know

dfl

Having been a suspect (two syllables for person of interest) for a crime I didn't commit I'm acutely that he is innocent until proven guilty.

Lugan

Joe Streamer
King County Sheriff department apparently doesn't equate "suspect" and "person of interest". They've just switched this husband/father from the latter to the former designation: http://www.king5.com/news/Peter-Keller-now-suspect-in-murders-of-his-wife-daughter-148967865.html

"King County Sheriff's Detectives are now calling Peter A. Keller a suspect in the murder of his wife and daughter Sunday morning in their house near North Bend."

The rest of the article paints a picture of an (allegedly) dangerously paranoid survivalist. Be careful out there.

Latest posts