Caddis Float Tube

Does anyone know where you can get a replacement tube for a caddis U shaped float tube? Mine split right at the seam, and it cannot be repaired. I can't seem to find anywhere online that sells them, and Caddis is not very fast at returning messages. Thanks in advance.....


Topwater and tying.
Don't know on the Caddis. Judging by my old Caddis waders, the brand isn't at the top of the food chain. If yours is like that you might want to consider a Creek. Cabela's has a sale on the U-boat 2000 set (boat, fins & pump) for about $75. I have one and haven't been disappointed with the quality.

Latest posts