Miyawaki Popper Purchase?

Theron

Gosh, this was king of an old post that got revived. I called Leland at the time I was coming out to Washington and he sent me a couple of poppers and some Clousers. I got the chance to fish both when i was out there. Didn't get anything on the poppers but I did hook up with a couple of the Clousers. I suspect I just need to learn how to properly fish the poppers. Leland gave me some pointers but I still need to figure out the whole process.

Bagman

I caught my first and only Cut on popper. Which by the way was my first fish on a fly rod. To see a fish knot the hell out of a fly like he did that popper. Well all I can say it thank you Leland. I hope to hit more soon. I still want to get into a few late run Coho, and a good size Chum.

Bob Triggs

Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
Gosh, this was king of an old post that got revived. I called Leland at the time I was coming out to Washington and he sent me a couple of poppers and some Clousers. I got the chance to fish both when i was out there. Didn't get anything on the poppers but I did hook up with a couple of the Clousers. I suspect I just need to learn how to properly fish the poppers. Leland gave me some pointers but I still need to figure out the whole process.
A good cigar helps.

Bradley Miller

Dances with fish
I briefly contemplated stashing my pipe in my fishing vest this week....but I couldn't quite get my head around casting, stripping, tying AND loading, lighting and tamping. Oh well.

Latest posts