Sportsman in the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_law

HA! Good luck with that one! Might be his one redeeming quality. And Gary, why the quotes around White House? Racist much?......

ribka

HA! Good luck with that one! Might be his one redeeming quality. And Gary, why the quotes around White House? Racist much?......
All aboard for the left hate parade and playing thebR card. thought it was good he enjoyed bow hunting and not ashamed to show it in this PC age.

When Barry's pic was on here "posing" with a fly rod many members had tingles running up their legs and were stumbling over each other in their luv festival. This guy is the real deal not an effete poser.

t_law

All aboard for the left hate parade and playing thebR card. thought it was good he enjoyed bow hunting and not ashamed to show it in this PC age.

When Barry's pic was on here "posing" with a fly rod many members had tingles running up their legs and were stumbling over each other in their luv festival. This guy is the real deal not an effete poser.
Dude, I said it might be his one redeeming quality, glad he likes the outdoors. But how do you know he's not "posing"? Do you know him personally, shared a tree stand? I kid, I kid.:rolleyes:

@constructeur.....Aren't you the d-bag that called a guy an asshole for accidentally slipping, falling and drowning in the Green River a while back? (If it wasn't you then my sincerest apologies). But i'm pretty sure it was you and I just have to say that you're still a huge d-bag! (Again, if it wasn't you then please ignore the insult).

Not sure I believe he is an outdoors man. From the onion article he seems to think highly of himself. Just another career politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts