Sportsman in the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_law

I got my Montana hunting and fishing lic, two deer tags, A & B (buck and doe) and on I'm going to go to MT on the 1st of October and I'm not coming back until the end of November.
I'm going to do my voting from a tree stand, just because I can.
I don't like the choice I'm given but I didn't vote for Obama the first time and I'm not going to vote for him the second time.
I'm gonna vote for more sporting blood in the "White house" cause it's important.
"Cause it's important" quoting myself.
Gary nice explanation, well done! But you failed to address the quotes I was.......oh wait......hold up....yeah you addressed them pretty well and I can see now (as can other forum members) what a douche you are!

KerryS

Ignored Member
Gary nice explanation, well done! But you failed to address the quotes I was.......oh wait......hold up....yeah you addressed them pretty well and I can see now (as can other forum members) what a douche you are!
From where I sit I see only one douche and his name isn't Gary.....

By the way I didn't vote for any of the candidates that ran for the "White House" last election and it is doubtful I will vote for any of the current crop running for the "White House" this election. Are you going to call me a racist also?

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
I'll just be glad when the fucking elections are over for this year. I won't have to come home and find multiple messages on my answering machine about how great joe Blow candidate is. My recycle bin won't be overflowing either with their mail pieces that I don't read.

Ed Call

If you think something is inappropriate, use the report button and one of the moderators will address the issue. This thread should suffer the same fate as others with politics at its heart...the heart gets ripped out. Get you politics fix elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts