Pontoon Boat Wheel Bracket

Riverman

Back in 2009, I guess I made and gave away around fifty of these simple brackets to guys on this board. The amazing thing is this cheap little aluminum bracket is still working today as it did when I built it.

Here's my old post text...

I added this simple bracket to the rear seat crossbar on my Outcast toon. Use the foot pegs as handle bars and roll the toon backwards to the water.

All you need is a bracket, and a used bicycle front yoke with a 16" wheel. I got mine at Goodwill for $5.

If you can roll a wheelbarrow, you can transport your toon and gear to the water with ease.

If anyone needs a bracket, I'll build you one free.... as I have time.

Attachments

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
What a generous offer X's 2, Riverman! I would love one this time around, when you get a chance. Thansk so much!

Back in 2009, I guess I made and gave away around fifty of these simple brackets to guys on this board. The amazing thing is this cheap little aluminum bracket is still working today as it did when I built it.

I added this simple bracket to the rear seat crossbar on my Outcast toon. Use the foot pegs as handle bars and roll the toon backwards to the water.

All you need is a bracket, and a used bicycle front yoke with a 16" wheel. I got mine at Goodwill for $5.

If you can roll a wheelbarrow, you can transport your toon and gear to the water with ease.

I would love to have one

Thanks Ron

LyNcH

Steelhead Junkie
I'll second the generosity of this offer. If your still up for building one, I would love one as well. I'm sending you a PM.

NOTE: I only have time to fab a few of these brackets each week, a heavy work schedule comes first.

Therefore, I promise that everyone that has PM'ed me will receive yours, but it may be late September before everyone gets theirs that have asked so far.

I'd love to get one too if the offer is still open. I just sent you a message.