WFF Monetary donations to help the NW PHWFF 2 Fly Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I know some of you can't make the event and still want to help. A great way to help us without being there is donating funds to help pay for the event.

For those of you who are new to the board, or haven't heard of this event, here's a brief rundown.

We run a no cost to the vets event where we cater to all their needs, the boats, etc for this event. To the best of my knowledge, we are the only event nationwide for PHWFF that doesn't make this a fundraiser event. All the other events charge a hefty entry fee. Most of the fees are usually paid by a sponsor for the vet. We want to keep our event totally free to them. But at same time, we try not to blow our whole budget as well. So, on my end, I drum up all the free boats I can, get as many donated guides as I can, then of course I cook all the food using my wholesale sources. But it's still pretty expensive. Thankfully, we've had very generous donations for prizes for the winners and for the overall expenses of the event the last two years.

So if you feel like donating, there are two ways to do it. You can either send a check to me or paypal me. Paypal is always the easiest way. My paypal is [email protected] If you want to send a check, my mailing address is

Jerry Daschofsky
25902 70th Avenue East
Graham, WA 98338

Thank you for your continuing support.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Steve, thanks. But those who are there working I would rather not send monies (though I know alot of you have). It surely does help. But at same time, I don't like seeing people working there also paying. But is appreciated. I know last year we had an outpouring of funds. I'm hoping we get another outflow. :)

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
LOL Jeff. Ok, since I can't kick your ass, I'll just have to give you a big kiss. Maybe that'll scare others away from donating who are going to be working there. ;) LOL. And, I DO appreciate the donations, even from volunteers. I just feel bad when a volunteer is also tossing money into the event. Of course, not going to turn money away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts