WFF Monetary donations to help the NW PHWFF 2 Fly Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Sir, last year I mentioned giving to PHWFF at work through our employee giving campaign because of the company match. I used the national Tax ID but I recall you saying donations could be focused locally. The campaign is starting up again. Could you please specify how to specify donations go to a local effort again? Thank You.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Sir, last year I mentioned giving to PHWFF at work through our employee giving campaign because of the company match. I used the national Tax ID but I recall you saying donations could be focused locally. The campaign is starting up again. Could you please specify how to specify donations go to a local effort again? Thank You.
I know donations can be earmarked through the PHWFF website for the NW Region. I'm assuming the same can be done through work. But not 100% sure. I just know that through the PHWFF website you can donate to a specific region.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
We are down to the last 2 weeks. I'll shut down donations as of Monday September 17th. Need time to deposit the funds (withdraw from paypal) and start buying up the food and supplies we need. Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and you can still donate if you want to help out financially for this terrific event. :)

Clarki

I'd rather be reading water
Hi Jerry,
I coordinated the free-coffee at this year's Sandy Spey Clave and would love to donate all the free coffee needed for this event. My wife will most likely be giving birth within the next week, so I will not be able to donate my time, but I can send you as much coffee, ground or whole bean as you foresee needing. Please send me a PM with what you want.

Thanks for coordinating this great event.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts