NFR Fantasy Football ??

Last season was our first year doing the fantasy football league and it was quite a blast.

Who is interested doing a wff.com league this year? We have about a week or so to get the league put together, teams set up and do a draft.

we will do a complete re-draft with no keepers to make this season fair for everyone.

Returning players /teams must notify me by PM or posting here if they intend to renew.

I have the draft set up for Sunday 8/2 at 8:30PM

JD

Brian White

Recovering Bugmeister
Hi Jason -

Hope things are going well for you. Aren't you supposed to be on Kauai? Question on the ff league - is it a free league or a money league?

Hi Jason -

Hope things are going well for you. Aren't you supposed to be on Kauai? Question on the ff league - is it a free league or a money league?
We could go either way ...... $20/50 each or flies .....

Back in town. Coming by your area in the am tomorrow.

Ed & nick , remind who was the lame trade guy who always whined about people not taking his laughable offers?

This year I think we should go with 8-10 teams max

We will use the same Yahoo Fantasy system as last year.

FYI- If you can not make the draft, you can do an auto-draft mode

Let's do cash or flies, but if we do flies I'd recommend requiring them be sent in upfront. I believe we discussed doing flies last year but I don't recall that coming to fruition.

2012-2013 Season Teams

1. JD
2. Brian White
3. Golfman44
4. Mike Ralph
5. Ed Call
6. Nick Clayton
7. Fifafu
8. Benjy
9. MayFlyAviator
10. TallFlyGuy

We can add 2 more teams if needed, but this 10 team league size is ideal.

ASAP - Please PM me
1. Real Name if necessary
2. Email address to send Yahoo league invite
3. vote on free, $20 cash or flies

Also, if you have an i-phone or android, you can download the free Yahoo Fantasy Football App to use for setting your roster during the season. You will need to use a computer to do the draft. I strongly recommend that you do a few
practice mock drafts if you are not familiar with how it works. We will be doing a snake draft format with random draft order assignment.

NOTE: DRAFT is set for SUNDAY 9/2 @ 8:30pm, you should be logged in by 8:00/8:15pm to make sure you can get into the draft room with no issues.

The wff.com league can be accessed with the following URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/wffcom

Latest posts