WTB Winter fishing jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning the search for a new jacket for my cold weather fishing. It will be used on the beach during the fall, and over the winter for staying warm/dry in my pram. Just a shot in the dark, as I'm currently browsing all my local sources, but just thought I'd throw up a post and see if anyone has anything to unload. Not stuck on one particular brand/style, just want something warm, dry, with plenty of pockets. I'm a big guy, so I probably need a 3XL, or a larger 2XL. Let me know if you have anything

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
Someone just posted a coupon deal for backcountry.com if you find a jacket on sale and type in the code SAVE50 it will lower the savings to 50% off! I just got a sweeet jacket a few mins ago. Thought id try to pass it on. Good luck ;)

Hell yeah I saw that too. I already struck a deal with a forum member for a sweet Loop jacket but I have been browsing their site looking for other warm clothing. Thanks for lookin out!

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
Puget sound Fly co has a couple redington sonic pro jackets marked at 50% off I believe in their shop. Ive almost picked one up a couple times I was in there but couldnt quite squeeze the funds at the time. If you shoot Anil a PM he would probably ship it out to you if you arent close enough.

Anil

Puget sound Fly co has a couple redington sonic pro jackets marked at 50% off I believe in their shop. Ive almost picked one up a couple times I was in there but couldnt quite squeeze the funds at the time. If you shoot Anil a PM he would probably ship it out to you if you arent close enough.
We still have one 2XL Sonic Pro at 50% off. ($150)
If you need something bigger, you may have noticed it can be tough to find. We also stock the the Simms Gore-tex Guide coat in 3XL and 4XL. It's not priced as low as the Redington ($350) but it is a great option for a bigger guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts