Stilly tribe poaching fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well let's see, they don't net above the forks and the forks to the mouth is only about 10 miles or so, so we're talking the same general area AND the same tribe....He did say lower stilly, which, for people who regular the area, would be I-5 to the mouth....

I"ve got a call in to the tribe fisheries director. If he ever calls me back, I'll have an answer or two. I can't figure out why you think I would make something like this up. I've fished my entire life. Even took a salmon class in middle school where we raised eggs to the fry stage then released them in a local stream right down from my house. The same stream I spent much of my childhood playing in and around. I give a shit and am not about to roll over when I see something like that. No matter who it was. You may.

i'm sure fishlikeyoumeanit will chime in on the EXACT location.... the tribe land/access is just west of I-5 and further downriver past the spillway is almost non accessible to boats right now because of the flows..... that and there is no public land access until you get to the marine drive boat launch, so please, tell me WHERE ELSE they would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts