NFR Good riddance to bad rubbish

Josh

dead in the water
His rambling address to the court was weird as hell. The prosecutor pretty much summed it up:

After the sentencing, prosecutor Joe McGettigan praised the victims' courage and dismissed Sandusky's comments as "a masterpiece of banal self-delusion, completely untethered from reality and without any acceptance of responsibility."
"It was entirely self-focused as if he, again, were the victim," McGettigan said.
I guess you can say the guy stayed true to his claims of innocence, as if that could be a thing to be proud of in a case like this. But what a mess. He'll get what's coming to him in jail. I don't believe for a second that this was all made up and a big conspiracy against him. And obviously the jury didn't either.

And you gotta love his lawyers claiming they needed more time to prepare. Maybe if they had spent less time giving press conferences...I smell a book coming, which I won't be buying.

dflett68

His rambling address to the court was weird as hell. The prosecutor pretty much summed it up:

I guess you can say the guy stayed true to his claims of innocence, as if that could be a thing to be proud of in a case like this. But what a mess. He'll get what's coming to him in jail. I don't believe for a second that this was all made up and a big conspiracy against him. And obviously the jury didn't either.
his image of himself as a victim and his view of himself as the main protagonist in this story line are just another confirming attribute of an abuser and a sociopath.

Latest posts