Catch More Fish With One of These!

My go to fish attractor is the moment I stick a hand into the bag of sunflower seeds and am about to pop them into my mouth. Either that or the moment the girlfriend calls about something "urgent"

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
Ira that's great...Give him 20 years he might be the next Macklemore...

#1 on Itunes this week, an awesome effort for an independent musician, from Seattle, with no Major label behind him

I can't possibly like this enough!!!! This is awesome on so many levels. I've watched this 4 times through at work this morning, laughing my ass off the whole time. We so gotta get him and Ethan on the water together.

"Little fishy....little fishy....won't you come out and play...." AWESOME

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
The greatest thing about this is how naturally he just started breaking into song with no prompting and then how effortlessly he continued once he realized I was video taping him, not even a hint of embarrassment.

I enjoyed the "ahhhh, do it again". That is exactly what it's like on the boat with my 8 year old and 4 year old. Kids singing and fish are biting. Great song!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Did I mention that we caught one of our biggest fish moments after he finally stopped singing. I guess the fish finally found some respect.

Latest posts