Allen Olympic Spey

I was just saying that you posting a lot of "I don't knows" then a vague warning based on no concrete evidence doesn't serve any purpose or do anyone a favor. Save some electrons till you have something worthwhile to post. I'm glad your friend came on and cleared it up.
I think you getting on the thread just to say that I dont know what I am talking about is less relevant than me saying something pertains to the rod. But if you wish to talk shit about my posts, just PM me. We would both look less like jack asses don't you think?

ten80

Relax, I don't talk shit on forums and what I posted was very straight cut; I don't like to see people post vague rumors, hearsay, or misinformation about companies I like. It wasn't your rod and you didn't have any relevant info, but your friend cleared it up and is satisfied with the resolution. Simple.

Edit:
I don't feel the need to PM you about your post, nothing more to say as you still believe that your first post was worthwhile. Go back, read your first post, and see if you can discern some sort of public service message of any value. I couldn't and am making the point that a vague warning of "...something to think about" and then your second statement that "... a broken rod right off the bat may be relevant to a person shopping for new rods" is not merited.

Relax, I don't talk shit on forums and what I posted was very straight cut; I don't like to see people post vague rumors, hearsay, or misinformation about companies I like. It wasn't your rod and you didn't have any relevant info, but your friend cleared it up. Simple.
1) Rod did break so it was not a vague rumor, or misinformation
2) I said very clearly the I doubt the rod breaking is a problem with all allen rods ("I am sure it is good and I have heard nothing but good things about Allen")
3) you had no relevant information what so ever to the thread, and all you said was about my post.

Now like I said why dont you just PM me so we stop hi jacking this guys thread

Latest posts