A Mans First Steelhead on Video

I mentioned this video in another post but my pal just posted it - our buddy hooked up on his first Steelhead on the fly FINALLY after a very slow trip. He was in the whiskey a little bit due to the lack of fish, so towards the end of the video you see the fish will swim directly at him, he walks backward and trips over a rock into the water (just see the boot sticking up in video). The fish then jumps and pops off...painful! Good memories, glad my future brother in law could film this one. Needless to say he is now hooked.

Hahaha definately recognize Mr. M. Aguero on the fish but I didn't know he had dance moves like that. Good video!

Nicely done! Was it fillmed on the go-pro headcam? It's not quite as good as your immitation of landing a fish like a Bear but still very nice.

Nicely done! Was it fillmed on the go-pro headcam? It's not quite as good as your immitation of landing a fish like a Bear but still very nice.
Ha just my brother in laws iPhone this time - after I hooked up on that Steely and the line wrapped around my helmet cam and popped off, I put it in the closet for a little while....coming back out this year. Hope to see you on the OP.

Latest posts