FS Assorted Fly Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Call

In true gluttonous fashion I have a number of rods sitting idle between rare fishing outings. For your collection I have: (prices negotiable within reason, shipping and lower 48 shipping included, start a conversation for questions)

Steffan S-Glass 7'6" 2pc 3/4wt, great with a DT3, fished twice. $325
Les Key 7'0" 3/2 5wt Flamed bamboo Sold Pending Payment
Echo 2 590DC-4X 5wt two tips, cast and fished a handful of times. $200
Fenwick FF80-4, 8' 4pc glass 6wt line. One guide bent when I got it. $150
Echo 2 1090SW-4X 9' 10wt with extra tip. Very good condition. $200
TFO Deer Creek 11' 4wt switch: Sold Pending Payment
Scierra MPA 7/8 Spey 12' 6pc with extra tip, unfished. $350

Thanks for looking.
Ed

Updated, thanks!

Ed,
Looking for any trades? I have a 5/6 Beulah switch in excellent condition with both full Tonic and Elixir lines. I'd be interested in the z-axis 590.

Jon

I have a Scott E2 9' 7 weight I might trade. It's been fished once, so it's as new. Fast action, but not a board. Let me know what you think. I'm not convinced I want to part with it, but I'll throw it out there for conversation. I don't need another 5 weight, but have been considering get rid of my XP. Good luck parting w/ those rods. There are some nice ones in there.

speyfisher

Furniture fund??? You're selling rods to buy furniture? Come on Ed, you can sit on the floor, store your clothes in cardboard boxes, but part with your rods????

Ed Call

Furniture fund??? You're selling rods to buy furniture? Come on Ed, you can sit on the floor, store your clothes in cardboard boxes, but part with your rods????
Yes sir, bad form but rest assured the quiver still has all the necessary tools for the job! See anything you like?

speyfisher

Naw sorry. I'm in the same mode as you. More rods than I fish anymore. The only one I've been trying to unload though is a Sage 9150-4 greenie. No one seems to be going for the 15 footers anymore. And no one remembers anything Sage older than XP. Furniture I don't need, so the Sage is still gathering dust.

Ed Call

Sweet bamboo in the hands of another forum member. Great meeting and chatting with you sir.

Still more nice stuff available.

Drifter

Offers? Don't make me sort through the quiver to find more that I have to list.
Well if you pulled a 9'6" 6 wt. salt Z out of there my daughter might not get as much for Christmas!
Or if you have a 9'6" 6 wt. b2x that you want to upgrade- my friend tried mine and now just has to have one! just messing with ya! kinda :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts