Art and fly fishing

Skip Enge

Staff member
Hey would love to see this Arts and Literature develop into a regular forum...I have been painting my whole life and have focused on fly fishing and riverine landscapes many times...Here is one I created quite some time ago...the lake is long gone ...inundated by a rerouting upper Kalama River near Mt St. Helens...I miss it ...it was full of eager brookies...painted and tied flies we used there around the perimeter...
the_Magicwand.jpg

Skip Enge

Staff member
If you want to see more let me know, otherwise this is like ...makin' sounds with no echo...which is unfortunate because there are other artists out there that need a voice...and some kind of support even if it's just showing you came and saw...ya know?

If you want to see more let me know, otherwise this is like ...makin' sounds with no echo...which is unfortunate because there are other artists out there that need a voice...and some kind of support even if it's just showing you came and saw...ya know?
Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing it. And yes, would be delighted to see more.

Jeff Dodd

Skip
Thanks for posting your work! What talent you have and to see your work focused on fishing and the waters we fish make it even more enjoyable.

Latest posts