FS Fly fishing gear for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a whole bunch of fly gear for sale: Examples--St Croix 9ft-5-6 wt-$25, Salmon Bucktail flies tied up$3.oo each, individual bucktail flies-not tied up$2.oo each, Personal hand-tied trout flies$1.50 each, fly fishing/tying books$10-$12 each, fly fishing/tying videos$25.00 each, 10 ft. custom wooden Smith Built fly pram/highback swivel cushioned seat on a aluminum slider, extended rowing stansions, natural wooden oars, electric 46# minkota saltwater motor, carpeted, watertight storage in front of boat, 3 pocket puller anchor drops with extensions in almost new condition$1500

Plus much salmon gear

Attachments

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
I notice your BC fishing book appears well used. Are any secret lakes marked? I couldn't read the titles of the books or videos as the thumbnails are too small. It might just be I don't know how to enlarge them.

I notice your BC fishing book appears well used. Are any secret lakes marked? I couldn't read the titles of the books or videos as the thumbnails are too small. It might just be I don't know how to enlarge them.
Bill; These are the books I have: Best Of BC Lake Fishing, The Art Of Fly Tying, Jig Fishing, Flies Of The North West, Washington's Best Lake Fly Fishing, Washington State Fishing Guide, Fly Fishing In BC, Tying And Fishing The Nymph, The Art Of tying The Nymph, Kamloops

Sorry, I made the pics. too small. Yes, I did mark alot of things in this book. It is a very interisting read. I love fly fishing up north.
Denny

Attachments

I'm interested in the St. Croix
Irafly; Hi. I think I e-mailed a reply to you already, but it must not have gone thru. I have a hard time on this thing. Yes, I have a 9 foot St Croix 5-6 wt. graphite rod for sale for $25. I had it made for me years ago by B.B. who owned a fly shop in Lincoln City, Oregon. It isn't in perfect shape like it was when it was new, but it is still in nice shape. I paid alot more than $25 for it when it was new. Are you ever down by Castle Rock, Wash. I'm about 49 miles north of the Oregon border just off I-5. I'd enjoy visiting with you about flyfishing. I've read your posts several times on WFF. I have been flyfishing for 50-55 years now. I love salmon fishing on the Columbia too. I had a banner year for me this year(44
keeper kings in the boat) This year I plan to try doing some sockeye fishing at the Brewster Pool near Lake Chelan in August. Hopefully I'll get lucky.
Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.