December 29th Rocky Ford Flyfishing Freezeout

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
Hell, every day for me is a Saturday.

Boy, retirement sure is nice.
We retired guys always have to check what day it is when we go out. Heaven forbid we get in an accident, and the doc asks "what day is it?". I don't give a rat's ass what day it is, like Jim says, every day is Saturday!
I'd think about going, but I know I'll be skiing with her Ladyship.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
As good as I can figure here's the list of those that strongly may show and might show:

Strongly may show:
Patrick Gould
McNasty
Gary Thompson
Alpine4x4
zen leecher
Triploidjunkie
dp

might show:
dfl
Irafly

Jim, truthfully every day is a Saturday for me also. About half the time I have to check and see what the day really is.

I'll show. I'll hit the mountain on Friday. I was just thinking it over, I might as well get my monies worth out of my state license. It would be the first time all year I've fished somewhere where my fishing license is needed.

dfl

Who said Ike isn't president? I still have my "We Need Adley Badly" bumper sticker on my truck. Of course Ikes president. Who's the hare brained young pup that doesn't know that?

dp

~El Pescador
just got the green light from the headstead, so I am player on Saturday.
I'll be pulling up in an olive outback. will be stopping in E-burg for breakfast at Bzz Inn.
should be at RF by 9:00. look forward to putting some faces to some names.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
just got the green light from the headstead, so I am player on Saturday.
I'll be pulling up in an olive outback. will be stopping in E-burg for breakfast at Bzz Inn.
should be at RF by 9:00. look forward to putting some faces to some names.
If you want a surprisingly good breakfast try the Texaco gas station in Ephrata, they have a little cafe in there that makes breakfast burritos that are a must on my fishing adventures in the area.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
If you want a surprisingly good breakfast try the Texaco gas station in Ephrata, they have a little cafe in there that makes breakfast burritos that are a must on my fishing adventures in the area.
My vote for the "Insiders Tip of 2012"... who they hell would have ever guessed that. Now I can have breakfast at Texaco and dinner at Blustery's across the street :cool:

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
My vote for the "Insiders Tip of 2012"... who they hell would have ever guessed that. Now I can have breakfast at Texaco and dinner at Blustery's across the street :cool:
Blustery's? Not familiar with that one. The Taco Maker as it is formally referred as for those in the know is well worth the stop. It is inside the Chukar Hills Texaco right on the main drag before you head South towards the Ford. I know if I'm able to make it over Saturday that I'll be stopping. I'll pick up one breakfast burrito for breakfast and one for lunch. They are also good cold.

Latest posts