NFR Forget Gun Posts? Nostalgic Cars You've Owned

Not sure if this will work but...

This isn't a pic of my car, but close enough. 1967 Austin Healey 3000. I had a bit of metal flake in the paint and the hood was flat black. I loved that car. My Mother sold it while I was stationed at Fort Bragg. I didn't talk to her for three years.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"

This isn't a pic of my car, but close enough. 1967 Austin Healey 3000. I had a bit of metal flake in the paint and the hood was flat black. I loved that car. My Mother sold it while I was stationed at Fort Bragg. I didn't talk to her for three years.
Oh Ron, now that's another tear jerker....:(

I love the Abarth "double bubble" Zagato, too. I guess I have something for Zagato's. That's one I had a chance of buying about 8 years ago for a reasonable price - passed it up and now their prices are in the stratosphere. I'm looking for a replacement for the Giulietta now, but only want to spend $10-15 of the $$ I got for the Alfa. A GTV or GTV6 are at the top of my list, but it's a long list that includes cars from just about every country that makes or made them. I probably will go for a hard top, something with a little more power than the little 1300 in the Giulietta - a 6-banger, if I can afford one that fits the description. That's the fun in shopping.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
'57 Pontiac. White w/PINK trim, lots of chrome, PINK & gray interior, fast, girls loved it, 'nuff said . . . (AND . . . I was tough-enough to chastise those who offered snide comments . . . "Cherish" by "The Association" . . . good times!).

My mother threw away my comic book collection and sold my Evinrude 3.5hp outboard motor while I was in South America. I know exactly how you feel...

Craig

Latest posts