Curtis Backpacking Rafts

I have two Curtis Rafts that I purchased in the mid 80's. Both are in good shape, one is a single bottom and the other a double. Has anyone seen one of these sell lately and what they were worth?

Thanks

Haven't seen one for sale, but they have their admirers. I have never seen one--what do they look like?
I'll look for a photo. There are some pics online. They are small, one just fits inside, low to the water.The paddles resemble ping pong paddles Strong point being compact and lightweight, just over a pound with inflation bag so can get out on alpine lakes.

Haven't seen one for sale, but they have their admirers. I have never seen one--what do they look like?
i have one too that i bought from curtis in the late 70's early 80's it seems that they are somewhat rare and sought after at least on the n.w. hikers forum if no one responds here.....after all these years it still works just fine..

i have one too that i bought from curtis in the late 70's early 80's it seems that they are somewhat rare and sought after at least on the n.w. hikers forum if no one responds here.....after all these years it still works just fine..
Thanks for the information. I'll inquire at the N.W. Hikers forum. I agree, they really hold up over time.

Thanks

Latest posts