Saturday fishing

I'd be down. I'm currently staying in the Everett area for work. Don't know much about the beaches on this side of the water, but I'm always down for an adventure.

I'd be down. I'm currently staying in the Everett area for work. Don't know much about the beaches on this side of the water, but I'm always down for an adventure.
I was talking to Ben at PFF last week and he said going south is better. If you want we can go a little further south . I can do a little more research on beaches. I am thinking from tacoma to seattle.

North or South, I'm down either way. I have to be back in this area for work by 6pm, that's my only requirement. Have a rental car and gas money, so I'm down for anything.

E

Evan Virnoche

I live across the street from pcf if anyone is down for steel Sunday lettuce me know

North or South, I'm down either way. I have to be back in this area for work by 6pm, that's my only requirement. Have a rental car and gas money, so I'm down for anything.
Shit I talked to some guys and they said we are better off chasing steelhead. If you want I have a drift boat we can fish the sky saturday morning. Let me know

Latest posts