FS Smith Optics Chamber sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to hang on to these as a back up as I'm not gonna go any lower in price. Just spent $100 to get them replaced so have $300 total into the pair.

Mike R

Smith Optics Chamber Sunglasses

Dark Ale Frame, Polarchromic Copper Mirror Lens

BNIB, never worn.

These are a replacement for a pair that were broken but I have another identical pair (because these broke) so I am letting these go.

Retail is $199.

$175 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only. I will consider trades for lines/rods (Airflo Delta 7/8, Rages, SH 4pc 5wts, SH 4 pc 9 wts).

Mike R
Bump with price drop. $150 shipped.

Being part of the Smith Optics pro program, let me say this: the Polarchromic lenses are more expensive than the other lenses, even if those other ones are polarized.
The Chamber model is available in five different lens/frame combos, all of which are polarized- but only two of them being polarchromic: Polarchromic Copper, and Polarchromic Copper Mirror.
Both the Polarchromic lenses are more than $90, even with our pro-purchase pricing.
$150 is a pretty good price for this model and lens combination, especially if it includes shipping.
They are also one of the best lenses for flats fishing...

I'm pulling them. I don't mind people jumping a FS ad if the price is way out of whack. But, to be fair, if you say you can get them for $90 (or even $150), you should say that it was a different lens and whether they were BNIB. The cheapest I saw them for was $159 plus shipping.

@Mike R- your asking price of $150 shipped for that frame and lens combination is very fair. I would keep them up on here just in case someone down the road is headed somewhere warm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts